An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Secure Area Operative to join our dynamic and friendly team at Pivotal in order to facilitate the continual growth and expansion of the business. We are therefore looking to recruit people to join us at this exciting time for Pivotal.
Pivotal (formerly RMS Group Services) has a highly skilled and competent team offering a wide range of competitive cash management services and security systems to a vast array of industries within the UK and Ireland. Our cash division specialises in CVIT, Coin Services, ATM Services, Cash Management and Foreign Exchange. We have invested in the highest accreditations and memberships to ensure we operate at optimum level in every service area we offer. Our vision is to provide the highest standards of service delivering value, quality and innovation to all customers. Our vision is underpinned by our corporate values:
- Integrity – to always be trusted
- Expertise – to provide leading solutions
- Customer Focus – to work in partnership with our customers
- Innovation – to provide innovative tailored solutions
- Best Service – to provide the highest levels of service to all customers
- Respect – to fully respect staff, customers and all stakeholders
For the successful candidate we offer the following:
Rate of pay
The current rate of pay is £10.33 per hour for all hours worked. In addition, you will be paid the Slough Weighting allowance of £2,000 per annum paid monthly at the rate of £166.66 per calendar month. You will be contracted to work 40 hours per week. You will be paid monthly by credit transfer to your nominated bank account.
After 3-months service with the company you will be automatically enrolled in the company pension (NEST), if eligible.
You will be entitled 20 days holiday plus 8 statutory days per year (entitlement is pro-rata for part time employees).
Pivotal Privileges – Staff Loyalty & Discount Scheme
Pivotal Workforce Excellence Program
Company is expanding and growing, good career prospects.
Working as a Secure Area Operator working within the Secure Area, based at our branch in Slough, you will report to the Operations Supervisors & Branch Manager. You will be responsible for the processing & preparation of coin and cash, loading/unloading of vehicles and dealing with drivers to ensure completion of secure and successful container transfers.
You will be responsible for the day-to-day operation of machinery within the secure area, along with cleaning and basic maintenance of all equipment.
You must be computer literate as this is required for a large proportion if daily tasks. You must be reliable, flexible and display excellent accuracy skills as accuracy is of paramount importance to this role. Ability to work within tight timescales and experience of working towards personal and team targets. Please note that along with the computer-based tasks this role requires the movement of coin and cash in a secure warehouse setting. Training will be provided for the hand on aspects of the role.
Successful candidates must have the following:
- Meticulous and high degree of attention to detail
- Experience in a similar role
- The ability to communicate well and work effectively as part of a team and on own initiative.
- Ability to work within tight timescales
- Previous experience of working towards targets within personal and team
- Full 10 year checkable employment/academic history
- Ability to lift and carry heavy containers safely, using manual handling techniques.
- Have a high level of reliability, flexibility.
- Excellent verbal/written and numeracy skills
- Observant, mindful and vigilant
- Ability to undertake multiple tasks with minimal supervision.
Successful candidates will be required to undertake a number of security checks prior to employment commencing which include:
- Up to a 10-year employment history (less for recent school leavers)
- Adverse financial credit check
- DBS Criminal Record Check (Standard Level)
- Driving License Check (where applicable to your role)
SIA Licensing applies within the UK and you must complete the application process. The company will pay cost and should you leave, the company will deduct on a proportional basis.
Monday – Sunday rota to include bank/public holidays as necessary.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.