Operations Supervisor – Slough
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Operations Supervisor to join our dynamic and friendly team at Pivotal to facilitate the continual growth and expansion of the business. We are therefore looking to recruit people to join us at this exciting time for Pivotal.
Pivotal has a highly skilled and competent team offering a wide range of competitive cash management services and security systems to a vast array of industries within the UK and Ireland. Pivotal’s cash division specialises in CVIT, Coin Services, ATM Services, Cash Management and Foreign Exchange. We have invested in the highest accreditations and memberships to ensure we operate at optimum level in every service area we offer. Our vision is to provide the highest standards of service delivering value, quality and innovation to all customers. Our vision is underpinned by our corporate values:
· Integrity – to always be trusted
· Expertise – to provide leading solutions
· Customer Focus – to work in partnership with our customers
· Innovation – to provide innovative tailored solutions
· Best Service – to provide the highest levels of service to all customers
· Respect – to fully respect staff, customers and all stakeholders
For the successful candidate we offer the following:
Rate of Pay
An annual salary of £37,600 per annum. You will be contracted to work a minimum of 40 hours per week (5 x 8-hour shifts) to be worked over a working week Monday to Sunday which will include working some public/bank holidays as may be necessary. You will be paid monthly by credit transfer to your nominated bank account.
After 3 month service with the company you will be automatically enrolled in the company pension (NEST), if eligible.
You will be entitled four working weeks’ holiday plus 8 statutory days per year.
Company health plan
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Pivotal Workforce Excellence Program
Company is expanding and growing, great career prospects.
Working within a fast paced department you will form part of the management team. You will be responsible for the day-to-day running of the Branch Operations Department, incorporating ATM/ATME/CVIT and Secure Area. You will utilise various company equipment and machinery within the department, ensuring the efficient running of the department.
This role will involve daily contact with management, staff and customers. You will be responsible for assisting in the processing of containers, into and out of the department on a daily basis. You will need to ensure employee rostering is complete and updated weekly along with TMS system. You will be responsible for a fleet of CIT/ATM vehicles. You will input and collate reports. You will assist in managing full audit trails in the department on a regular basis.
· Experience of high degree of attention to detail
· Experience in Microsoft packages
· Proficient in Health & Safety management / processes
· Proven ability to communicate well and effectively lead a team
· Ability to work under time pressures and on own initiative.
· Full 10 year checkable employment/academic history
· Team motivation, target setting and monitoring progress reviews
· CPC Qualified to manage the branch’s operator’s licence
· Routing and fleet management experience
· Have a high level of reliability, flexibility and a good team player
· Excellent verbal/written and numerical skills
· Observant, mindful and vigilant
· Ability to undertake multiple tasks with minimal supervision
· Ability to organise/prioritise own workload and that of the team
· Open to varied working practices
It would be desirable for the successful candidate to have previous experience in working in a similar role.
Successful candidates will be required to undertake a number of security checks prior to employment commencing which include:
· Up to a 10 year employment history
· Adverse financial credit check
· DBS Criminal Record Check (Standard Level)
· Full up to date Driving license/Driving License Check
· SIA License CVIT (which the Company will put you through).
SIA Licensing applies within the UK and you must complete the application process. The company will pay cost and should you leave, the company will deduct on a proportional basis.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.