An exciting opportunity has arisen for a CVIT Driver to join our dynamic and friendly team at Pivotal to facilitate the continual growth and expansion of the business. We are therefore looking to recruit people to join us at this exciting time for Pivotal.
Pivotal has a highly skilled and competent team offering a wide range of competitive cash management services and security systems to a vast array of industries within the UK and Ireland. Pivotal cash division specialises in CVIT, Coin Services, ATM Services, Cash Management and Foreign Exchange. We have invested in the highest accreditations and memberships to ensure we operate at optimum level in every service area we offer. Our vision is to provide the highest standards of service delivering value, quality, and innovation to all customers. Our vision is underpinned by our corporate values:
- Integrity – to always be trusted
- Expertise – to provide leading solutions
- Customer Focus – to work in partnership with our customers
- Innovation – to provide innovative tailored solutions
- Best Service – to provide the highest levels of service to all customers
- Respect – to fully respect staff, customers, and all stakeholders
For the successful candidate we offer the following:
Rate of Pay
The current rate of pay is £15.63 per hour for all hours worked. You will be contracted to work 40 hours per week on a Rota basis Monday to Sunday. You will be paid monthly by credit transfer to your nominated bank account.
After 3-month service with the company you will be automatically enrolled in the company pension (NEST), if eligible.
You will be entitled to 4 working weeks holiday plus 8 statutory days per year.
- Company health plan
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Pivotal Privileges
- Pivotal Workforce Excellence Program
Company is expanding and growing, good career prospects.
Reporting directly to the Operations Supervisor/Branch Manager, the successful candidate will be working within the CVIT department of our Slough branch. You will be driving company vehicles to service our clients throughout the region and UK. Following given routes, you will be responsible for the safe collection, delivery and processing of cash and coin, to and from customers premises within the customers required deadline. The role involves lifting and carrying of cash and coin. It will be your responsibility to carry out services complying with our company policies and procedures, always ensuring a safe and secure working environment and due diligence.
You will be issued with and trained on how to use all personal protective equipment. The role will require the use of a PDA and you will be fully trained on how to do so. In addition, you will be responsible for the day-to-day operation of machinery within the Secure Area along with cleaning and basic maintenance of all equipment. You will also be required to use the company computer system and full training will be provided. You will be provided with a Pivotal uniform, including PPE body armor, helmet, and Safety Footwear, which must be worn whilst on duty.
Successful candidates must have the following:
- Previous experience Cash and Valuables in Transit industry
- SIA Licence
- Ability to lift and carry heavy containers safely, using manual handling techniques
- The ability to communicate well and work effectively as part of a team and on own initiative.
- HGV Licence would be desirable, but not essential for the role.
- Minimum of 2 years of Driving Experience
- Approachable, with good interpersonal skills.
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to organise and prioritise work
- Work accurately within strict guidelines and follow company procedures
- Ability to keep calm in challenging situations
It would be desirable for the successful candidate to have a working knowledge of legislation and compliance requirements in the CVIT sectoring within the UK.
Successful candidates will be required to undertake several security checks prior to employment commencing which include:
- Up to a 10-year employment history (less for recent school leavers)
- Adverse financial credit check
- DBS Criminal Record Check
- Full up to date Driving license/Driving License Check (where applicable to your role)
- SIA License CVIT
SIA Licensing applies within the UK and you must complete the application process. The company will reimburse the cost and should you leave, the company will deduct on a proportional basis.
Monday – Sunday Rota.
Applications should be sent to Richard Dodge on email@example.com
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.