An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Cash Team Leader to join our dynamic and friendly team at Pivotal to facilitate the continual growth and expansion of the business. We are therefore looking to recruit people to join us at this exciting time for Pivotal.
Our company is searching for a motivated and experienced Cash Team Leader to lead our dynamic Cash Team. You will be responsible for ensuring our business operations and procedures comply with legal regulations and internal policies, providing our customers with exceptional service at all times.
Pivotal (formerly RMS Group Services) has a highly skilled and competent team offering a wide range of competitive cash management services and security systems to a vast array of industries within the UK and Ireland. Our cash division specialises in CVIT, Coin Services, ATM Services, Cash Management and Foreign Exchange. We have invested in the highest accreditations and memberships to ensure we operate at optimum level in every service area we offer. Our vision is to provide the highest standards of service delivering value, quality and innovation to all customers. Our vision is underpinned by our corporate values:
· Integrity – to always be trusted
· Expertise – to provide leading solutions
· Customer Focus – to work in partnership with our customers
· Innovation – to provide innovative tailored solutions
· Best Service – to provide the highest levels of service to all customers
· Respect – to fully respect staff, customers and all stakeholders
For the successful candidate we offer the following:
Rate of pay
The current rate of pay is £10.76 per hour in addition to a generous training package. You will be contracted to work 40 hours per week, 2:00pm to 10.30pm (subject to change 3:00pm to 11:30pm) across a Monday to Sunday working week. You will be paid monthly by credit transfer to your nominated bank account.
After 3-months service with the company you will be automatically enrolled in the company pension (NEST), if eligible.
You will be entitled 20 days holiday plus 8 statutory days per year (entitlement is pro-rata for part time employees).
· Company health plan
· Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
· Pivotal Privileges
Company is expanding and growing, good career prospects.
In this position, you will perform a range of duties including management of a cash team who deliver daily on KPI’s. The successful candidate will be an excellent communicator, with in-depth knowledge of the customer reporting, payment procedures and regulatory requirements.
· Assist the Manager in supervision of Cash & Banking Analysts and management, mentoring and coaching of the cash team.
· Assist with the creation, implementation, administration, and enforce policies, procedures and associated regulatory requirements necessary to operate in accordance with legislation and regulations.
· Liaising with sales teams regarding requirements when onboarding new customers
· Advanced knowledge of Excel, word and access
· Assist with training and management of daily processes including any new/developing products and services
· Assist Manager in ensuring completion of 1/3/6 monthly reviews with new employees.
· Liaising with different departments and branches when following up and completing customer queries
· Reconciling bank and customer balances ensuring the team are completing the relevant bank recs and direct debit reconciliations
· Preparing electronic funds transfers and running direct debits
· Updating and maintaining company systems and ensuring process/training documents are kept up to date
· Implementing and improving processes and working in conjunction with product owners and department manager
· Liaising with the IT team on system improvements as technology improves
· Competent in the use of Microsoft Office with knowledge and experience in the use of Excel.
· Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organise and analyse significant amounts of data. Good phone manner and writing skills to answer customer queries
· Excellent problem-solving skills, accuracy, and attention to detail.
· Be able to communicate well and work effectively as part of a team and manage that team.
· Approachable, with good interpersonal skills.
· Effective communication skills
· Ability to organise and prioritise work
· Work accurately within strict guidelines and follow company procedures
· Ability to keep calm in challenging situations
Successful candidates will be required to undertake several security checks prior to employment commencing which include:
· Up to a 10-year employment history (less for recent school leavers)
· Financial credit check
· Access NI Criminal Record Check