An exciting opportunity has arisen for experienced Business Development Managers to join our dynamic and friendly team at Pivotal to facilitate the continual growth and expansion of the business. We are therefore looking to recruit people to join us at this exciting time for Pivotal. Pivotal service numerous independent businesses across the UK and Ireland, our services are individually tailored to meet our customer’s requirements, from Merchant Solutions (PivotalPay), Cash in Transit, Cash Management, & Coin/Note Supply.
Pivotal has a highly skilled and competent team offering a wide range of competitive cash management services and security systems to a vast array of industries within the UK and Ireland. Our cash division specialises in CVIT, Coin Services, ATM Services, Cash Management and Foreign Exchange. We have invested in the highest accreditations and memberships to ensure we operate at optimum level in every service area we offer. Our vision is to provide the highest standards of service delivering value, quality and innovation to all customers. Our vision is underpinned by our corporate values:
· Integrity – to always be trusted
· Expertise – to provide leading solutions
· Customer Focus – to work in partnership with our customers
· Innovation – to provide innovative tailored solutions
· Best Service – to provide the highest levels of service to all customers
· Respect – to fully respect staff, customers and all stakeholders
For the successful candidate we offer the following:
Rate of Pay
The current salary is £45,000 (DOE) per annum, £300 pcm car allowance with and attractive and generous uncapped OTE package. You will be contracted to work 40 hours per week. You will be paid monthly by credit transfer to your nominated bank account.
After 3-months service with the company you will be automatically enrolled in the company pension (NEST), if eligible.
You will be entitled 20 days holiday plus 8 statutory days per year (entitlement is pro-rata for part time employees).
· Company health plan
· Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
· Pivotal Privileges
· Pivotal Workforce Excellence Program
Company is expanding and growing, good career prospects.
You will be responsible for developing SME and major accounts within a geographical or vertical market to ensure Customer, Individual and Company Objectives are achieved. This will be achieved by building relationships with prospects and existing customers, identifying opportunities, winning business, and liaising with operational teams to ensure service requirements are delivered. You will be required to travel regularly across a specific geographical patch whilst working towards various Sales targets.
• You will be predominantly new business development and responsible for the full sales cycle
• You will communicate effectively with the client to gain a thorough understanding of client requirements and identify where Pivotal can add value through innovative business solutions
• Work with other functions to ensure consistent delivery, support and partner Operational Directors and Regional Managers assisting with exploring gaps in the market and taking the lead with Sales leads.
• Produce sales revenue from new business acquisitions across diverse client spend
• Self-generate and develop own pipeline of opportunity
• Build long term relationships with major accounts ensuring opportunities are best practice and solutions are delivered to the customer
• You will have experience of selling into a service driven market environment (desirable within the security/cash management industry)
• Be able to influence and persuade both internal and external stakeholders
• Ability to show promptness and assertiveness when faced in challenging situations
• An understanding of the key components of a cost model and commercial propositions with experience of driving sales
• Full UK Driving licence
• A good track record in a field sales capacity
• Driven, self-motivated and be able to build strong customer relationships
• Be able to work autonomously and manage your own diary and journey plans
• Enthusiastic, engaging and well presented
Who are we looking for – is it you?
A Degree is not essential for this position. Professional courses, certifications and working experience are all applicable qualifications and qualities for this role.
The right person for us is ambitious, has confidence in themselves and their abilities, can bring new ideas to the table, challenge norms and are confident at being the expert in the room with potential customers, without the need for micro-management.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.