Branch Manager – Birmingham
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Branch Manager to join our dynamic and friendly team at Pivotal Birmingham to facilitate the continual growth and expansion of the business. We are therefore looking to recruit people to join us at this exciting time for Pivotal.
Pivotal has a highly skilled and competent team offering a wide range of competitive cash management services and security systems to a vast array of industries within the UK and Ireland. Pivotal’s cash division specialises in CVIT, Coin Services, ATM Services, Cash Management and Foreign Exchange. We have invested in the highest accreditations and memberships to ensure we operate at optimum level in every service area we offer. Our vision is to provide the highest standards of service delivering value, quality and innovation to all customers. Our vision is underpinned by our corporate values:
· Integrity – to always be trusted
· Expertise – to provide leading solutions
· Customer Focus – to work in partnership with our customers
· Innovation – to provide innovative tailored solutions
· Best Service – to provide the highest levels of service to all customers
· Respect – to fully respect staff, customers and all stakeholders
For the successful candidate we offer the following:
Rate of Pay
With an annual salary of £45,000, you will be contracted to work a minimum of 40 hours per week to be worked over a working week Monday to Sunday which will include working some public/bank holidays as may be necessary. You will be paid monthly by credit transfer to your nominated bank account.
After 3 month service with the company you will be automatically enrolled in the company pension (NEST), if eligible.
You will be entitled 20 days holiday plus 8 statutory days per year.
Company health plan
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Company is expanding and growing, great career prospects.
The role of the Branch Manager is to effectively manage branch resources with full responsibility for controlling and developing all activities of the branch and its’ operational areas.
You will also ensure that the contractual obligations to customers are achieved cost effectively and that the company’s security procedures are applied throughout the branch to continually review and improve branch profitability and security. Maintaining company policy, adopting best practices, exercise sound judgement in the pursuit of the achievement of the goals of the organisation, and understanding the role which Management plays within a successful business unit.
You will be expected to be results driven and to live the values of the organisation. You will lead, manage and be responsible for a team including Managers, Supervisors, Team Leaders, Cash/Coin Processors, Secure Area Operators, Drivers and Branch Administration. You hold a demanding role within a pressurised and fast paced environment.
Role Responsibilities/Key Tasks
You will be responsible for:
· manage the relationship between actual results, budgets and forecasts, delegating accountability where appropriate
· Initiate cost savings and controls
· overall responsibility for balances in your branch (integrity, balancing and reconciliation of those monies) and the management of cash on behalf of financial institutions
· meeting your own and branch set and agreed targets and objectives
· overseeing, measuring, and monitoring loading/unloading of CIT/ATM vehicles
· the efficient running of the department and effective use/management of various company equipment/machinery within the department
· manage the effective and efficient usage of company vehicles, ensuring that all vehicles and other equipment are well maintained, accounted for, and utilised correctly to optimise the lifespan of the asset.
· overseeing management control of route planning and trip sheets daily, ensuring effectiveness of logistics planning and rotas
· liaison with internal and external customers
· oversight and management of customer invoicing, ensuring that terminations are processed, new customers added correctly, and changes in billing reflected.
· monitoring service standards and ensuring a high standard of service is always provided by the team ensuring compliance with company standards
· provision of timely and accurate reports
· developing and motivating the Operational team through continuous improvement and appropriate KPI agreement, ensuring your branch has sufficient staff to complete functions
· accurate and consistent audit trails in the branch
· the processing of cash/coin into and out of the branch daily
· optimising resources and continuously reviewing your operations within the branch to improve profitability, Customer Service and managing change where necessary
· driving a lean culture throughout the branch
In addition, you will hold branch responsibility for:
· Security and Risk
· IT Systems, Integration and Operation (with full support from Head Office and full training given)
· Vehicle Tracking
You shall be fully assisted within your role by the company support functions – HR, Transport, IT, Finance, Cash Team, Sales, Marketing, Risk & Compliance and Business Support.
· Experience of high degree of attention to detail
· Experience in Microsoft packages
· Proficient in Health & Safety management / processes
· Proven ability to communicate well and effectively lead a team
· Ability to work under time pressures and on own initiative.
· Full 10-year checkable employment/academic history
· Team motivation, target setting and monitoring progress reviews
· Routing and fleet management experience
· Have a high level of reliability, flexibility and a good team player
· Excellent verbal/written and numerical skills
· Observant, mindful and vigilant
· Ability to undertake multiple tasks with minimal supervision
· Ability to organise/prioritise own workload and that of the team
· Open to varied working practices
It would be desirable for the successful candidate to have previous experience in working in a similar role.
Successful candidates will be required to undertake a number of security checks prior to employment commencing which include:
· Up to a 10-year employment history
· Adverse financial credit check
· DBS Criminal Record Check (Standard Level)
· Full up to date Driving license/Driving License Check
· SIA License CVIT (which the Company will put you through).
SIA Licensing applies within the UK and you must complete the application process. The company will pay cost and should you leave, the company will deduct on a proportional basis.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.